Fired female EMT sues town of Peterborough - The Union Leader

News

If what she says is true and they wrote that stuff about her, then they better get their checkbook out.

But unfortunately, her rep is ruined by getting fired for the reason of not being able to get a blood pressure. If that's the reason they use and fire her for then who wants to hire a caregiver who can't get a blood pressure???

That's why her reputation is ruined, not the emails which I'll bet weren't made public unless the termination hearings at the city council were public and then that opens a whole other can of worms since personnel matters are supposed to be private and held in closed session.

But the emails will be her saving grace. Emails that were sent and no follow up could be considered slanderous and that could get her a big payday.

But then again, we are hearing only the media version. That's why I always try to reserve judgement because we all know the media is always RIGHT every single time. Right?

But the emails will be her saving grace. Emails that were sent and no follow up could be considered slanderous and that could get her a big payday.

But then again, we are hearing only the media version. That's why I always try to reserve judgement because we all know the media is always RIGHT every single time. Right?

Hey they can not post lies on the internet, learned that on the internet. :bonk:

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.