• Create Account
Current Chat Room Users
0 users are in Room 1:

Come check out the updated chat room.  Any member can use the chat.  Just click the "Chat Room" menu item.

Photo
- - - - -

Fired female EMT sues town of Peterborough - The Union Leader

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 News

News
  • Administrators
  • 2,069 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Fired female EMT sues town of Peterborough
The Union Leader
In a complaint filed Tuesday in N.H. Superior Court by her attorney, Richard Pennington of Peterborough, Jennifer Duval charged that she was wrongfully terminated. She also said her reputation was damaged as a result of emails or memos written by ...

View the full article

#2 Ruffmeister Paramedic

Ruffmeister Paramedic

Chief in charge of my making my family happy Officer

• Chat Room Moderator
  • 8,352 posts
Excellent

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

If what she says is true and they wrote that stuff about her, then they better get their checkbook out.

But unfortunately, her rep is ruined by getting fired for the reason of not being able to get a blood pressure. If that's the reason they use and fire her for then who wants to hire a caregiver who can't get a blood pressure???

That's why her reputation is ruined, not the emails which I'll bet weren't made public unless the termination hearings at the city council were public and then that opens a whole other can of worms since personnel matters are supposed to be private and held in closed session.

#3 Curiosity

Curiosity
  • Members
  • 127 posts
Good

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

The article says the blood pressure was the last straw. That she had had a few other disciplinary actions against her. She could very well be in th wrong as the others stated and she's suing with no grounds.

#4 Ruffmeister Paramedic

Ruffmeister Paramedic

Chief in charge of my making my family happy Officer

• Chat Room Moderator
  • 8,352 posts
Excellent

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

But the emails will be her saving grace. Emails that were sent and no follow up could be considered slanderous and that could get her a big payday.

But then again, we are hearing only the media version. That's why I always try to reserve judgement because we all know the media is always RIGHT every single time. Right?

#5 spenac

spenac
  • Elite Members
  • 6,714 posts
Excellent

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:13 PM

But the emails will be her saving grace. Emails that were sent and no follow up could be considered slanderous and that could get her a big payday.

But then again, we are hearing only the media version. That's why I always try to reserve judgement because we all know the media is always RIGHT every single time. Right?

Hey they can not post lies on the internet, learned that on the internet. :bonk:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users