Welcome to EMT City
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fired female EMT sues town of Peterborough - The Union Leader

Posted · Report post

Fired female EMT sues town of Peterborough

The Union Leader

In a complaint filed Tuesday in N.H. Superior Court by her attorney, Richard Pennington of Peterborough, Jennifer Duval charged that she was wrongfully terminated. She also said her reputation was damaged as a result of emails or memos written by ...

View the full article

Posted · Report post

If what she says is true and they wrote that stuff about her, then they better get their checkbook out.

But unfortunately, her rep is ruined by getting fired for the reason of not being able to get a blood pressure. If that's the reason they use and fire her for then who wants to hire a caregiver who can't get a blood pressure???

That's why her reputation is ruined, not the emails which I'll bet weren't made public unless the termination hearings at the city council were public and then that opens a whole other can of worms since personnel matters are supposed to be private and held in closed session.

Posted · Report post

The article says the blood pressure was the last straw. That she had had a few other disciplinary actions against her. She could very well be in th wrong as the others stated and she's suing with no grounds.

Posted · Report post

But the emails will be her saving grace. Emails that were sent and no follow up could be considered slanderous and that could get her a big payday.

But then again, we are hearing only the media version. That's why I always try to reserve judgement because we all know the media is always RIGHT every single time. Right?

Posted · Report post

But the emails will be her saving grace. Emails that were sent and no follow up could be considered slanderous and that could get her a big payday.

But then again, we are hearing only the media version. That's why I always try to reserve judgement because we all know the media is always RIGHT every single time. Right?

Hey they can not post lies on the internet, learned that on the internet. :bonk:

Posted · Report post

I heard that you can't post the truth on the intranetz either. I learned that too.