• Create Account
Current Chat Room Users
0 users are in Room 1:

Come check out the updated chat room.  Any member can use the chat.  Just click the "Chat Room" menu item.

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

• Please log in to reply
1122 replies to this topic

#1121 Richard B the EMT

Richard B the EMT
  • Elite Members
  • 7,035 posts
  • Occupation:Retired EMT-B from the FDNY EMS Command on October 5, 2010, active, overall, as an EMT from 1973 to...
Excellent

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:09 AM

I found it! The (in)famous "Handstand Defibrillation" in the pilot episode of "Rescue 77". Happens 6 minutes into the video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMZddWOWvok

Damn, not working. Go to Youtube, search out "Christian Kane as Wick Lobo in Rescue 77 Pilot Episode - Part One"

Edited by Richard B the EMT, 22 February 2015 - 06:14 AM.

#1122 island emt

island emt
  • Elite Members
  • 2,201 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:21 PM

My Favorite Animal

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken." 
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. 
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. 
He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. 
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. 
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.
She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders." 

Guess where I am now!!!frown.gif

#1123 Ruffmeister Paramedic

Ruffmeister Paramedic

Chief in charge of my making my family happy Officer

• Chat Room Moderator
  • 8,394 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:56 AM

My Favorite Animal

Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken." 
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.

My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. 
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. 
He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. 
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. 
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.
She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.

Today, my teacher asked me to tell her what famous person I admired most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders." 

Guess where I am now!!!frown.gif

Just wait till he's asked what his favorite occupation is.   KFC Worker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users