Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

Um .....no thanks. I will keep my 50F. If it got down to the teens around here the world just might end. We don't cope well with freezing weather.

Yeah....our low tonight is 15F and the low Saturday is supposed to be -6F with a high of 12F... with a good dumping of snow for the mountains :)

Your just going through just menopause have another valium. :-\

Mmmm num nums, thermoregulatory valiumz :D

So my doctor thinks I eat too my valiumz and wants me to go to counselling for "mental health problems" like whatever, valiumz are cheaper and less you know, no talking or group hand holding involved ... Jeebus H Fuck, just the thought of that makes me need some more valimz!

Maybe talking with a professional wouldn't be a bad idea?

Thanks for the suggestion dear :)

I've seen no less than 11 shrinks, counselors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers and most other variants of noggin people since the year 2000 and it hasn't done nothing.

The one thing that did help fell to bits and just put me further into the mental black hole

To do anything medically related you have to be slightly deranged, I guess I'm good at it because I exceed said criteria?

I tell you what, as fucked in the head as I am would I take being normal if somebody offered it to me? hell no, normal people scare the shit out of me!