Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

47 days and counting:::

I getting so short ,,, soon I'll be able to walk under the table without banging my head

the sad part is while sitting in the back of the bambulace caring for a chest pain at 030my god this AM , thats all I could think of.

No more ruined nights sleep.

My God, what will you do with yourself???? Maybe contribute to the new EMTCity Wiki/FAQ page?????

• Like 1

46 days now:-}

only had 1 call today. 94 yo passed in her sleep. Provided comfort care to family.

yep, the good that you do surpasses the bad stuff doesn't it. Comfort care for the family, I found that to be one of my most honored parts of the job, at least to me it was.

I was always the one in our ER that was chosen to be with the family when a loved one passed in our ED. Everyone said I just had the gift of knowing how to deal with those situations.

Yea wifey wanted the creature comforts in hers too. Talked the dealership into giver her the power package at no charge, just a little more on the down payment. Wife really is waiting until 14 or 15 I believe for the pickup one, she really wants that. Don't know the name of it, I am thinking Commander for some reason.

Yea when I hear 9 speed 2.4L I thinking mall crawler more then trail rated.

Its funny when I hear creature comforts my mind wanders to lockers and disconnects instead of Nav and keyless entry. But thats just me LOL :D Did the same with the Xterra, was asking for the lockers, disconnects, roof lights, and skids while the salesman was telling my wife about keyless entry and heated seats. Salesman looked at me like I was talking jibberish to him, finally found one that knew about the truck vs the gimmicks. Had to look hard to find one but got it set up right for the trails.

Made the plunge... brand new owner of a '14 Wrangler Unlimited in burnt orange! Had 13 miles on it when I picked it up, great deal as they paid off my trade in completely so I didn't carry any of it over. It's a manual, 6 speed transmission, connectivity group, power windows/power locks, and slush mats (free gift from dealer :) ). I'm so excited, AND it's snowing today so I'm about to head out and check out the 4x4.

• Like 1

never said you were Kate.

just making sure you knew how dealers can get the unsuspecting caught in their claws.

Met a partner that had rolled three vehicles into a new SUV. Problem was the mortgage was more than 10 k over the sale price of the new yukon. Even with a 6 yr mortgage he was paying over a thousand a month plus insurance.

PS 40 days & counting

Edited by island emt