Lets get this party started! Post something here so we know you're alive!

spenac

I lurk a lot, nothing much to say. Lately progressing nicely after getting pneumonia big time, I don't ever want to do that again. Not the pneumonia so much as the dammed morphine and the shots in the stomache to keep me from getting blood clots. The morphine had the strangest people running thru my head, and the shots in the stomache burned like a sob. But on the other hand my spo2 is at 99 and thats better than the 85 something when I got to the hospital. Now back to lurking.

So your the boss?

Guess not!

What gift are you giving yourself for christmas?

Jicky perfume by Guerlain.

Boyfriend doesn't know about it.. That's all till he gets a call from the bank alerting that a purchase went over limit. It does count as a gift for yourself while using someone else's money, right?

I lurk a lot, nothing much to say. Lately progressing nicely after getting pneumonia big time, I don't ever want to do that again. Not the pneumonia so much as the dammed morphine and the shots in the stomache to keep me from getting blood clots. The morphine had the strangest people running thru my head, and the shots in the stomache burned like a sob. But on the other hand my spo2 is at 99 and thats better than the 85 something when I got to the hospital. Now back to lurking.

Glad you are doing better.

I get to graduate from nursing school this Saturday! That's what's eaten my life recently... and why I haven't been around to post much. Hoping very much to change that!!! NCLEX, here I come...

Oh, by the way, y'all? Mike's a fantastic, wonderful individual. ;-) I think we've recruited him to the Colorado is Awesome club.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

RN-ADN Student