I'm Baaack...Again

firedoc5

Well, thought I'd come back around. The last time I left you could actually "feel" that something wasn't right and knew it was only going to get worse. When most of the posts and/or comments consisted of what I thought about another member or what they said. At the time I think I was 7th or 8th most active member. I could see where things were becoming almost like a gossip or popularity contest. And there was those who were writing things, but wasn't saying a thing and a lot of one word or sentence just so they could run their post numbers up. And I'm not even going to start into the posts that were more or less making it personal "attacks" on each other. The way it was going I could see this site disapear. But it's still here. Kuddoes (sp?) to those who kept it together.

I'm very glad that I can jump in again. And I hope there are several of my friends are still active. Many of you I remember, and yes, have missed. Those that do remember me recalls how I am always willing to give advice, answer any question I can and that I'll be the first one to admit that I couldn't answer a question but more than willing to help find the right answer.

I've gone on much longer than I meant to. I would love to hear from my old friends, and more than willing to make new friends.

Wayland

aka: firedoc5

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.