Why yes, it's a very safe job.

Guest ~~~

Well this Halloween I went out with a right shiner against my will. My mother thought I just used makeup for Halloween, she was very impressed *sigh* .. Well on the 29th I went to a call that was described as lacerations to the foot. I suppose they forgot to add that the pt was a bit tipsy as well. Him and his friends were apparently running around in a backyard playing football and then the pt stepped on a nail that then, well.. went through the foot. Arriving on the scene I could see a lot of construction materials laying around the property and looking at the nail through the foot didn't honestly surprise me. The wound was 1 cm proximal to the head of the first metatarsal. The man was intoxicated as I stated earlier so we sat him down in a lawn chair, his friends also offered me one while my partner was trying to clean the site a bit. While sitting next to this man my partner apparently shifted the nail a bit while trying to clean the wound, after a quick moan from the pt his arm came out and the palm of his hand hit my right eye. After arriving to the hospital the attending, nurses, and assistants continued to exam the nail and removed it. While this was going on there was a PA getting back from break that saw and was kind enough to take me to the side and examine it. I suppose it could have always been worse and it's times like this I'd like to thank the people that came up with liquid concealments ( which none is on in this pic ). But the moral of the story is regardless always keep an eye out for those little things that may happen, if you can ;) and take precautionary actions. :)vi-QdHOUj.jpg

Where'd you get all those beads from? :):whistle::icecream:

You ask the wrong question....I could care less where she got the beads....my question is HOW she got the beads?

With a follow up question/statement of "Prove it".

• Like 3

You disgusting old pervs... leave that beautiful young thing alone... C'mere by me Patton - let me fill you in on these ijits

Who you callin' old? You leave Patton's beads alone, go get yer own. :)