New Here

RuralKSEMS

Obviously you all have guessed where I am from by my user name on here. I am an (almost) transitioned AEMT. I have been in EMS for 6 years and love every minute. I don't live in the most populous area of the country but still enjoy helping every body in my small town when they need it. I'm married, have two children and a dog, lol. I'm looking forward to talking with you all!

Jayme

• Like 2

Your introduction reminds me of these two rednecks that are sitting in a greasy spoon drinking coffee wondering about the meaning of life and what they should do with the rest of theirs.

They see a man in a 1700.00 suit across the room and one decided to go ask him what he did for a living since he looked so successful.

So they flip a coin and the looser walks across the room to speak to the distinguished gentleman across the room.

"Hello, My name is Bo and my buddy and I are wondering what you do for a living"

Man ; "I have a Phd in Logical Deduction Theory"

Bo: huh?

Man: "Let me explain. Bo, do you have a dog?

Bo: well, yea!

Man: So you have a dog house?

Bo; It is an old chevy truck bed flipped upside down, yea.

Man: So you have a yard?

Bo: Yes

Man: So if you have a yard you have a house.

Man: If you have a house you have a wife.

Man: If you have a wife I bet you have kids.

Bo: Yes, 6 of them.

Man: So I deduce that you are a heterosexual male.

Bo; Wow, that is amazing! Thank you! and walks back over to his buddy and says: "Hey man this is cool, that guy is a Dr. in Logical Deduction theory"

Buddy: "What is that"

Bo "This is way cool" "Let me show you" "Do you have a dog?"

Buddy: "No"

Bo: What are you? Queer?

Welcome to the city!

• Like 3

DFIB, that cracked me up...

Welcome Jayme (Is that a girl's or boy's spelling?) Not important...Just curious. I'm guessing that a girl wouldn't have mentioned the dog along with the kids... :-)

Good to have you man...the secret to getting mentally stronger is to participate in the threads instead of just reading them...We could use your thoughts..

Dwayne

• Like 1

Welcome to the city.... and now, I have abdominal pain. Thanks, fib.. Thanks a bunch. I laughed so hard, after I told two people, that I had to lay down for ten minutes, come back, read it again and then catch my breath.

Welcome to the boards.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.