Welcome to EMT City
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Increased Spam

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wait, there's a moderators forum??

Though I hate to leave an opening for you to fire me from being a mod, as I'm sure you've considered it....is there any chance that I can still be a mod but not have the ads? I'm back in the jungle and EMTCity takes a really long time to load here, (Sometimes 10-15 minutes on my bandwidth.) Plus I have to use a dingle or dongle or whatever it's called and it gets pretty expensive to load all of the ads.

(That's why I'm asking here instead of in a private email. It also takes about 10 minutes to load my Gmail.)

If not, I'll live with it. The benefit I get certainly far outweighs the negatives, but if it's an easy fix that would be awesome!

Dwayne

Your secondary group is "Sponsor" so you should not have any ads.

Posted · Report post

Unless there are really two hot, blond haired, blue eyed chicks with bodacious tatas living in a village of Papuan's 1.7 miles from here that really, really want to chat with me, then I have ads... :-) (Please say there are no ads.... please say there are no ads...)

I got the ads back when you made me a mod. I didn't have them before that. I thought that maybe that was part of the gig, to monitor the ads for appropriateness...so there's a hickup somewhere. As I type I'm looking at "diploma courses" and such in my header, and "AdChoices" ads on my right sidebar...

Not beating a dead horse, just passing on the info...

Thanks for looking into it...

Posted · Report post

I am hammered with ads as well....never mentioned it.

Posted · Report post

Probably is fixed. I haven't gotten any notifications of new members' first postings, done for reasons unknown in the Humor area. in a couple of weeks.