Cadaver, Anatomy, and Procedure Lab for EMS December 5 and 6, 2012

Doczilla

I'm really going to try and make it this year. I went once and met Anthony, Rob, BEorP and of course you 'zilla. Great time with good people and some awesome con-ed. I'll book the time off next shift!

• Like 1

If you have opportunity to attend this event, I strongly encourage it. It is a great experience, full of knowledge and fun.

As I did last year, I will repeat again this year. There will be a scholarship/grant/award to send someone to this event...details coming soon.

• Like 3

It is an incredible opportunity that most long term forum members will have seen me going on about each year for the last few years. It is not everyday that someone offers a learning opportunity like this to EMS providers. Do not miss this chance for an enjoyable day of great education. It is also great to meet 'zilla and the other forum members who make it out. If I can sneak into the country again, I just might make another appearance!

Can nursing students/former paramedics go? I might be able to go this year for once!

K

I think you would enjoy it Kate. This opportunity does not come along everyday (well, once a year). I think anyone involved in the medical profession could benefit from the experience.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to attend this lab. I did the advanced airway cadaver lab at ShockTrauma, but any opportunity to practice those low frequency skills is welcome!

Is there an update for 2012/13?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any spelling errors.

• 2 weeks later...

Alas, I will be stuck taking HESI exams and going to pinning rehearsal (oh joy!) on those days. As one of the scholarship recipients from last year, I can say this was well worth attending. I loved it. One of the best educational experiences in my life.

Not to mention the cute Canadian doctor with the artfully sculpted facial hair... ;-) (just kidding.)

Great chance to do some deeper thinking, practice some skills, get thrown into a pediatric "oh noesies" simulation with a team you've never worked with before... it was fantastic.

Wish I could go this year- maybe next year!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

RN-ADN Student