Almost

Well folks, I did it. As of this morning I have successfully completed Paramedic school. I will be testing in the next couple weeks andthen begins my state cert waiting game. I want to thank the site for all the support the last few years. A special thanks to some Awsome friends who encouraged me along the way.

Kiwi. Thanks for being yourself. Helpful and fun.

Eydawn. So supportive a great friend.

Doczilla. Your CAP lab took me to the next level on all things airway.

Admin. Thanks for the site to allow a meeting of the minds.

CAPT. Ruffles thanks for the flight to CAP.

Dwayne. You drunken SOB. I love you brother. Thanks for all the support and conversations and making me choose the hard road.

Last of all Rob "dustdevil" Davis. You mentored me through hard times as you were having your own. Thanks for you insight in professional EMS.

Fireman1037

Josh

And soon to be known as BAYAMedic.

• Like 2

There was no doubt in my mind that you would not become a medic. The flight was an honor to provide.

I'm glad you got so much out of the CAP lab.

Now it's up to you to take what you learned in medic school, in the lab and use it to the best of your ability to provide the best care you can.

And whatever that drunken fool Dwayne told you when he was so shitfaced that he kept falling down in that Irish pub that Doc took you to, take everything he told you, dust that off and throw it away, far far away and keep it there for the one night when everything you try doesn't work and then reel it back in and then and only then use that pearl of wisdom to get yourself out of the jam you got yourself in and swear to me in front of the EMS god that you will never ever ever ever do what you did to get yourself into that situation again. OK?????????????????????????????

Nuff said.

Congrats.

Sob...nothing for me? :icecream: I'm sure Rob is smiling down upon you with pride, just as he'll laugh his ass off when yours gets handed to you as is inevitable for us all. :)

Congrats man.

I am proud for you and a little envious. You are where I want to be. Good job.

Congratulations!