Took my NREMT-B today...

I know this probably gets posted alot, but just wanted to see what the norm is out there since I've never taken this exam before. I've compelted my emt-b course, and just today took the NREMT-B exam, the thing is I don't eevn know how to compare it to anything I've ever taken. The test kicked me out around question 85ish, I wasn't paying attention but I knew it was in the 80's, is this normal? How can I tell? I know I should get the results soon, but I'm just worrying over this way too much.

Felt confident on some questions, others I was a bit sketchy on, I feel like I did pretty bad, which sucks..

Anyway, thanks for listening, this is my first post to by the way, love the site.

Welcome to the site.

As far as your exam goes the computer based test can cut you off if you've either demonstrated proficiency or just bombed it. You'd really have to bomb it for it to cut you off that early. So hang tight and wait for the results. Yes, it's a struggle to wait in this world of instant gratification. But it'll pay off.

Let us know how you did when you receive your results.

You have pretty early cutoff so you either did very well or had terrible results. Good things come to those who wait.

EDIT: My paramedical predictive skills tell me you did fine.

Edited by DFIB

Ok, tell me if my eyes are deceiving me, I went to www.nremt.org and I see this under application status,

Examination Scored

Congratulations on successfully earning your national EMS certification.

Certification documents will be mailed to the address provided in your account profile by first class US Postal service within three business days.

National certification is not a license to practice. You should contact your state EMS office for information on licensing requirements.

This means I passed right? Please say I'm reading this correctly

Sounds like you did!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to Go! I hear it is a bear of a test...

You have pretty early cutoff so you either did very well or had terrible results. Good things come to those who wait.

EDIT: My paramedical predictive skills tell me you did fine.

DFIB, I have no idea who you are, but your paramedical predictive skills have worked, can't wait to see my results in the mail, but apparently I passed.

Early cutoff is good then. I had a early cutoff as well when I passed. Good job! Solid work! Congratulations!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.