EMT exam tips?

Study.

well that's a given owo' is there anything in particular they like to put more than others like scenarios or vocab or locations/functions or is it completely random with everything like the nationals are?

Mike: to help people. No questions about that. But there's nothing wrong about wanting to know how the test is like is there? Or stuff to do before or bring to the test? Or what to do during like if its computerized or written and such? The information part is easy. I have a whole textbook and set of online lectures for that. And a workbook. But nothing about the test at all and i don't want to be totally confused and panicked when i get there and then forget everything you know?

Island: i thought written...we did practical exams in school which i thought were a part of the state ones or whatever....are there practicals to be done? O.o"

well that's a given owo' is there anything in particular they like to put more than others like scenarios or vocab or locations/functions or is it completely random with everything like the nationals are?

I wasn't being facetious. The key to doing well on tests is to study. There's no magical formula or 'tricks' to pass these exams. Read the material, recall the material, apply the material. People will tell you not to "over think" the questions, and I'll agree that expanding on the given information for a question might lead you astray, but "over thinking" is rarely a hazard. So is "over studying." There's no such thing as over studying. There is studying and finding out the exam is much easier than you thought it would be, and you reviewed the material more in depth than you needed to, but you will never get a bad grade because you "over studied."

Also, I liked the question about whether you intend to pass the test or intend to work in the field, because the gap between the two is huge. To pass the test, you need to get a 70%. To work in the field, you have to be correct pretty much 100% of the time. Even if you're right 99.99% of the time, it might mean somebody died who didn't have to.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.