On this ANZAC Day

craig

awww c'mon kiwi.....you're like the bastard little cousin that we all love and hate.........

Dwayne might remember the ANZUS treaty that you guys didnt honour.......lol

Edited by craig

I was going to make a joke about some medicine that you take for stomach acid, but even I'm not a big enough ass to joke about ANZAC day.

I'd actually wondered if the Kiwis were involved, I really didn't know...my apologies for being too lazy to look it up...

Dwayne might remember the ANZUS treaty that you guys didnt honour.......lol

It was the eighties bro .... we got a bit uppity what can I say?

Ah memories of Year 11 history ... "New Zealand and the post-WWII search for the security" somebody get me a bucket or something seriously

I'd actually wondered if the Kiwis were involved, I really didn't know...my apologies for being too lazy to look it up...

You're an idiot, you realise that? Bloody hell ANZAC makes it pretty obvious LOL :D

I'm going to shit in the first burger I make you at our BBQ for this

• Like 1

It was the eighties bro .... we got a bit uppity what can I say?

Ah memories of Year 11 history ... "New Zealand and the post-WWII search for the security" somebody get me a bucket or something seriously

You're an idiot, you realise that? Bloody hell ANZAC makes it pretty obvious LOL :D

I'm going to shit in the first burger I make you at our BBQ for this

dont worry dwayne,,,,a kiwi burger will be shit anyway so you wont taste the difference.............bring back piggy.......and the rainbow warrior...viva la france.....lol

• Like 1

No points for you,you've worked with enough of us to know by-proxy :D

Also no points for you for not hiring me as your business manager, just because I was in a mental black hole and vanished from teh Facebook. I could use my broke Kiwi ass some camel dung ... i mean dirhams esp since Emirates rescinded my interview, restructuring my ass ... and not like that you perv

And even more no points for not coming to New Zed

Man, it's a good thing you don't need pseudo internet points from some weird ass Kiwi who is mental in the noggin to feel whole inside huh?

Points for Dwayne for admitting he didn't know, I'll only shit in one of his burgers for this

Edited by Kiwiology

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.