cpr temp card

tamaith

It usually takes about week or 2 for me to get cards from my training site. I tell my students if you need proof now I would either write a signed letter to there boss or give them a copy of the class roster that I turn in showing they completed the course.

I can't believe EMT's still take CPR classes. We have to recertify every quarter under county protocol. But then again we don't do AHA CPR we do our own variant (no real difference on the BLS side other than at the AED). Got to love being in an AHA research area.

I would have thought that EMT's would recertify for CPR under their CBT's.

Our certification requirements are minimum 5 minutes of active CPR with 2 AED shocks and 98% effective compressions and respirations.

Well for those of us who don't live in a utopic area like you, we are stuck with the archaic way of doing things.

I work for a local hospital and conduct CPR classes, I always issue a letter stating time and date of the course, completion status and that it will be a 2 week wait for the cards. Never had anyone call and tell me that the letter did not work or was not acceptable.