EMS pics

kittychemistemt

I can't figure out how to upload some of my pics in the gallery, so I thought I'd provide one of my EMS pics, if there is another place where ppl are sharing pics, plz let me know where it is:) thank you, I'm such a newbie

How about cool EMT B shirts? so many of mine have paint etc on them now:) I love wearing them. W/ MRC (medical reserves) we have cool vests bright yellow, and bright yellow tees with the medusas on it:) I have a huge collection of scrubs, I have one that is literally called "movie cats" with a bunch of cats watching a movie w/ popcorn.. it's like the creator took Versed! I hope someone here is going to get all my pharma jokes!!

post-40632-0-51242500-1332370495_thumb.j

Welcome.

Why are you wearing gloves, in the front seat, holding the radio? What a great way to contaminate the cab of your ambulance!

I do not wear any identifying EMS clothing unless I'm working. And then it's only uniform items. Can't help you with off duty wearing of EMS related/novelty shirts.

Says you Ruffster! Hell, if I had boobs she and I would practically be twins! Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful....

Here are a couple, suitable for showing. And I can see that there is a professional stamp at the bottom of your pic, so no worries about the gloves in the cab. Just as long as you know it's a terrible idea in real life.

Me and a safety guy doing a medivac in PNG. That's my big ol' fat head on the left.

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect
IMG00392 20120227 0728
Uploaded 22 Mar 2012 - 03:19

Doczilla getting ready to speak at his annual CAP Lab (Cool as hell if you can ever make it.)

Ok, so maybe I'm not as hot as Kitty, but you have to admit that the Doc is prime for, say, an ER Docs annual nude calendar or something, right? Smokin!

(Right Doc? You don't have to punch me in my business?....just sayin')

So what does a chemist do exactly? Unless you're making cool new drugs, or teaching other people to do chemistry, I've no real idea what that might be...

I'll bet she's on the forefront of making those new drugs that makes my life as a diabetic easier????? or maybe makes the life of a CHf''r easier

Or maybe she's making a new Propofol so Michael Jackson won't kill himself again because I distinctly believe I saw him get out of his coffin when they played the song Thriller at his funeral. (I digress)

But seriously

What does a chemist do

In the olden day's a chemist was one who was a pharmacist and mixed the drugs at the drug store. My next door neighbor worked at the local pharmacy and he was the chemist there who did all the compounding of the drugs at his pharmacy. He was kept pretty busy since he was the only one in our small town who actually compounded the drugs. He was paid quite handsomely as well. I guess it was hard to hire people to do that in a town of 9000 people.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.