Best pranks

thisgirlisamedic

I have to know .... what is the best prank you have pulled at work, or have had done to you ?

Ok so after accidentally getting tazed on scene by our local finest..I decided that he couldn't live that down so....I had my partner call him to come by our station to get something, after much planning and my ninja skills.. he left with a blow up doll handcuffed in the backseat and just married on his back window, best part was all his buddies on duty knew about it so they were waiting dash cams on at the end of the road.....

Saweet. My best prank was a nasty rumor got out around the office saying I was fornicating on the couch in the main area. Well I found out who it was and when he came over one night I placed a recording on my iphone sally's fake orgasm from when harry met sally. blasted it as high as it would go right by my supervisors room and he came out guns blazing in boxers with steam coming out his ears.

I had a friend of mine decide to use my tiger stethoscope cover as a grill ornament and posted it to my facebook

Warning: As posted on a string 2 years ago by me, pranks backfire.

An FDNY Paramedic team fastened 2 metal bedpans and the "Just Married" sign to the back of a precinct patrol car, as a part of an ongoing "Can You Top This" exchange between them and the NYPD car's team. The LEOs reciprocated by placing metal disks over the cab door locks (I happened to be the one to find them, and bring it to the Paramedic team's attention.

A few days later, at the scene of a call, they somehow got into the patrol car, and put glitter dust, from a child's artist kit, into the air conditioning ducts. and moved the AC controller to maximum fan.Nice in execution, but they hadn't thought about the PD Lieutenant, who decided he needed the car moved, and started the car himself.

Oops!

The 2 Cops and 2 Paramedics found themselves in the Precinct Roll Call room, being advised by both the NYPD and FDNY EMS Captains, that if the feud continued, both teams would be written up, broken up, and deliberately assigned to a precinct or EMS house that would constitute a long travel from where the 4 each lived. That ended the feud.

A very pretty blond EMT had started at my VAC in 1975, and I was attracted to her. I guess it was no secret in the corps that I was (this more than 10 years before I met my "Lady J"). One day, she called me aside, wanted to whisper something in my ear. When she leaned forward, she suddenly pushed me down onto one of the couches, with my reaction being, not wanting to fall over, ended up grabbing the nearest potential support: Her. She fell on top of me.

She quickly got up, laughing, walked across the room to the man she'd eventually marry 2 years later, and, in front of me, accepted a $20 bill. I was doubly humiliated, as not only had she pushed me down in front of almost everyone in the corps (at a meeting, no less), she had taken pay for it!

The only revenge I eventually had was, I outlived both of them. He died of Cancer in 1999, and she died in 2004 of an undiagnosed Cardiac condition, probably exacerbated by the combination of alcoholism, the emotional stress of his dying, their children being removed from her due to the alcoholism, her mother dying, and her twin brother, an FDNY officer, being killed in the World Trade Center collapse.

Just remember, if someone is hurt either physically, emotionally, or financially by a prank, it ain't funny.

Yep Pranks are not funny, I speak from experience. I spent one night in the coronary ICU from a prank. I had a large amount of Lasix placed in my 64 ounce soda pop at the start of my shift, wondered why my soda tasted so crappy but I couldn't go get another one. Couldn't figure out why I kept peeing. The heat of the day. About 6 hours into my shift on a call. In the living room of a patients house I collapsed. Had another ambulance needing to be called. My electolytes were critically out of whack. Transported to the hospital. Spent the night in the ICU. Finally figured out why they were out of whack.

Happened when I first started out as an EMT - 20 or so years ago

"but it was a prank" but it nearly killed me.

Funny huh?????? Not so funny.

Edited by Captain Kickass

Whenever we get a new hire at the pharmacy, this is how the exchange goes;

Me: "Hey (new hire), did Chris talk to you yet about your drug test?"

New Hire: "No, why?"

Me: "Ok, good. The lab called and said they didn't get a good read on your urine test, so Chris needs to redo it. We don't have time to send you down to the lab, so go get a foam cup and a lid from the break room, fill it up, and set it on Chris' desk. He'll take it down there when he gets out of his meeting".

One time, Chris (the ops manager) heard me telling this to a new hire and told me "I better never end up with a cup of piss on my desk". So last time we hired someone, I got a cup from the break room, filled it with some watered down apple juice, wrote the new hires name on the cup, and left it on his desk.

Whenever we get a new hire at the pharmacy, this is how the exchange goes;

Me: "Hey (new hire), did Chris talk to you yet about your drug test?"

New Hire: "No, why?"

Me: "Ok, good. The lab called and said they didn't get a good read on your urine test, so Chris needs to redo it. We don't have time to send you down to the lab, so go get a foam cup and a lid from the break room, fill it up, and set it on Chris' desk. He'll take it down there when he gets out of his meeting".

One time, Chris (the ops manager) heard me telling this to a new hire and told me "I better never end up with a cup of piss on my desk". So last time we hired someone, I got a cup from the break room, filled it with some watered down apple juice, wrote the new hires name on the cup, and left it on his desk.

Now that one is funny.

Armour all on the bench seats and captains chair is priceless as well

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.