FDNY Ride Along...

miscusi

As far as proper etiquette, make sure you buy the crew all the coffee they want and treat them to lunch/dinner :)

LOL, this.

10 Zebra for assignment k?

10 Zebra, negative, assessing walk up at Starbucks, will advise condition

Central calls 11 Young, for the assignment?

11 Young, negative, also assessing a walk up at Starbucks, conditions mochalicious!

I so crazy :D

LOL, this.

10 Zebra for assignment k?

10 Zebra, negative, assessing walk up at Starbucks, will advise condition

Central calls 11 Young, for the assignment?

11 Young, negative, also assessing a walk up at Starbucks, conditions mochalicious!

I so crazy :D

Too much coffee and you miss a rush on the bus for a confirmed pin job. Then they send you a boss. Never want a boss for the bus.

Yeah but that priority 1 rush on the bus for the RTA with entrapment confirmed pin is just going to turn into another turf war between FDNY and NYPD ESU.

As for the FDNY*EMS Lieutenant boss for the bus he can come help clear c-spine or click both halves of the scoop stretcher together strap the patient to a long board with head blocks and tape

Man it's sooz difficult to tawk authentic yo? :D

Man it's sooz difficult to tawk authentic yo? :D

Youze knows I live wid it, and still get made, vocally, as some kind of poser. Dat's even at toity toid street and toid avenue. By the way, Ben, didn't I once give you contact information for YOU to do a ride-along? I believe some of the information exchange requested was too late for that particular NYC trip.

As far as proper etiquette, make sure you buy the crew all the coffee they want and treat them to lunch/dinner :)

Not required, but nice.

Per under your name it states retired. From which agency and part of the country/world?

Also, as that was your first posting, Welcome Aboard!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.