Heterosexual pride day! Good idea or bad?

Just Plain Ruff

Query: Is there a I don't get any sex parade day ?

damn I must have missed that one too, sniff.

If the police don't enforce indecent exposure laws in your town take it with them, but it is a parade and people dress up for parades. I can assure u straights wear worse, have u seen a teen that is not wearing his baggy jeans below his ass cheeks.

Yes. I have. Are you saying that gay people are no better than numb-nuts teenagers? Tsk, tsk.

Edited by Asysin2leads

have u seen a teen that is not wearing his baggy jeans below his ass cheeks.

Yup, and if you can litterally see his/her ass, they get dealt with accordingly! Usually I point and laugh drawing my wife's attention so she can join me for a chuckle. 7 times out of 10 they pretend they don't see/hear me, but every once in a while they get embarrased and pull em up.

Besides that, baggy pants is quite a bit different than this

gay-pride-parade.jpg

Everyone wants to be "equal" but the truth is we are not. That's just how I feel.

So... who's more equal than others in this debate?

Yes. I have. Are you saying that gay people are no better than numb-nuts teenagers? Tsk, tsk.

Yes... and public displays of over affection are public displays of over affection regardless of whether it's a male and female, two males, or two females.

OUCH Richard .... now that's just mean and hurtful .. <sniff> :blush: your treating me differently :rolleyes2:

I will now speak my mind very truthfully, having a "Parade" to celebrate ones sexual preferences is offensive to many traditionalists and it is simply offensive many it does not generate good, will it is completely counter productive, flaunting ones "sexual preferences" in public is a militant move, just because one is permitted under rights and freedoms to have a that right doesn't mean its a good idea .

I have worked with many and have very very good friends that are bisexual, lesbian or flaming gay and those that one would never know, I pick the latter group to hang with because they don't try to shove anything down my throat, well so to speak.

If ones life and ego/ id is dependant on one's sexuality alone .. well those "stereotypes" deserve the negative reputation they receive and I believe have very deep seated mental issues other than thier sexuality. I was married at one time and walked hand in hand, but never frenched kissed in public, that's sooo high school, the "Hey Look at Me" attitude, very childish IMHO.

I have had complaints from one "ethnic group" that I deal with every day, they are far more racists / sexist than myself by leaps and bounds with a sense of arrogant entitlement that is self defeating.

Then when I am told "your treating me differently because I am ______ " My response ... No I'm treating you differently because your are proving your being an ass-hole to me.

cheers

Well I have to say the following....................The gay pride parade is at times risque

Mardi Gras is at times risque......................... So whats the difference one is a bunch of half dressed men (gay or not some of those guys are to die for) so the girls are happy and the other is a bunch of half dressed women (that most women would switch sides for) so the boys are happy right ?

OUCH Richard .... now that's just mean and hurtful .. <sniff> :blush: your treating me differently :rolleyes2:

I do hope you noted I made no claim of names to mention as to whom that parade might be for. You, yourself, put the shoe on, and announced to the EMT City assemblege that it fit! LOL

Well I have to say the following....................The gay pride parade is at times risque

Mardi Gras is at times risque......................... So whats the difference one is a bunch of half dressed men (gay or not some of those guys are to die for) so the girls are happy and the other is a bunch of half dressed women (that most women would switch sides for) so the boys are happy right ?

Mardi Gras is not a gathering of individuals to send a message to the general public about equality and education of any preticular individualism.

It is an all out party.