Heterosexual pride day! Good idea or bad?

Just Plain Ruff

Yes you can turn off any accent with training, many actors/actresses and business professionals work to have their accent removed, especially those with thick southern accents, as the rest of the world stereo-types that accent with being less intelligent.

It's not an accent, it's an affect. Completely different.

Dwayne

The term "gays" offends me....

Yeah, that the down side to your being a respected member here for so long...no one gives a shit if you're offended or not...

Can we say 'respected member' in this thread? No offense intended...

Dwayne

So to express your uniqueness and individuality, flamingemt, you adopt the speech patterns and mannerisms of others?

Baaaahahahahaha

Yet another post having me laugh out loud. Gawd people are getting funny on this forum.

unique.jpg

You missed the, nearly invisible on purpose, line under that.

Yeah, that the down side to your being a respected member here for so long...no one gives a shit if you're offended or not...

Can we say 'respected member' in this thread? No offense intended...

Dwayne

The term "gays" offends me.

/

/

/

/

sarcasm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm gonna dye my hair blonde, when it grows back, paint my nails black, wear black lipstick and black eye shadow and go emo, too, I think. Because that's what all the cool kids are doing; and I look really young.

Double entendre: "member".

Going back on accents, no matter who one is, they usually end up speaking much like all the others in the area, or with whom they hang around with.

Remember the "Dukes Of Hazzard"? They had an episode where there was a purportedly Chinese character, speaking in "Chinglish", or if you will, the stereotype "pigeon" English. That, in it's own right, was a bit offensive, but to have the "Chinglish" also done in a heavy stereotypical southern US accent?

Double entendre: "member".

Going back on accents, no matter who one is, they usually end up speaking much like all the others in the area, or with whom they hang around with.

This is true. When I was younger I spent a week in southern texas. I noticed after leaving I did have a slight southern accent.

Remember the "Dukes Of Hazzard"?

The Who of what??

Think I may have seen an orange car in a museum once! :whistle:

This is true. When I was younger I spent a week in southern texas. I noticed after leaving I did have a slight southern accent.

The Who of what??

Think I may have seen an orange car in a museum once! :whistle:

Are you sure it was a museum and not a shrine?

• Like 1