Truths for grown up folks...

DwayneEMTP

Dwayne.... please please PLEASE delete my browser history if I die...

Why fold a fittes sheet anyways? No one will see it.

#10: Bad decisions make good stories.. AND KEEP ME EMPLOYED...

I think another one to add to your list is: does anyone know what that blue screen of death on the computer really is? We all know it is bad, but then what?

• Like 1

Dwayne I read this and actually snorted milk out of my nose!!! Ok it was coffee but same pain in the sinus.

Ok...#5. unfolded fitted sheets drive me IN--sane. I found a video on how to do it. I will find it for you.

# 15- I hate that as well. And yes they did drop the phone and run away.

# 17- I do that too lol

1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your browser history if you die.

A mate of mine committed suicide a couple of months back, i the leter to his brother he asked him to clear the history and "photo collection" off his computer and get rid of his sex tys before his parents arrived. :D

A mate of mine committed suicide a couple of months back, i the leter to his brother he asked him to clear the history and "photo collection" off his computer and get rid of his sex tys before his parents arrived. :D

The world is so funny. Everyone has their fetishes and perversions but we're all supposed to pretend like we don't.

And no worries Annie...I got your back Babe...

Dwayne

There so IS a way to fold a fitted sheet! it would be almost impossible to tell you though. I would have to show you. Now nobody come knocking down my door asking for sheet folding lessons. And Annie, it has to be folded right or it wont fit in the closet! lol

• Like 1

1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your browser history if you die.

LOL and the photo collection and you can have my magazine collection as well LOL

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.

Nope doesn't happen my wife tells me when I am wrong and apparently I always am

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.