Which Gift Is better for a new Paramedic?

I have to get a gift for my girlfriend who is almost graduating from paramedic school. i have a tight budget so i am only looking at things around $10. So far I've narrowed it down to the 02 wrench at wantynu.com or the stethoscope medical tape holder at statgeartools.com I am leaning towards the pink tape holder bec i've never seen that kinda thing before but it's not available for another few weeks and she is graduating in just over one week. Any other ideas??

I would suggest trauma shears. That is the only piece of equipment I personally carry(well that and a few pens and a field guide). I guess it depends where she works but I don't have a need to carry an O2 wrench on me as it is usually attached to our O2 bottles.

I carry a plastic O2 key on my keyring and it has come in handy many times. O2 keys often get misplaced and it makes you feel like a moron when you're looking for something to turn the valve with.

Just an idea but check in the couch for some change, your best girl deserves a bit more than a $10.00 gift.

If your broke then do something special, like a card for "free cloths wash for a week" "coupon for special (ahem) favour" or "prepare a meal of her choice" she busted a hump getting her ticket YOU SHOULD TOO if you want to keep her as your GF.

I got a pen with my initials on it from my ex (we were broke too she saved up for months before) ... after 30 + years I still have and use it.

To bad I still don't have her .

• Like 1

If your broke then do something special, like a card for "free cloths wash for a week" "coupon for special (ahem) favour" or "prepare a meal of her choice" she busted a hump getting her ticket YOU SHOULD TOO if you want to keep her as your GF.

Ahem. As a member of the female side of the house...I'd rather have a good pair of trauma sheers instead of "coupon for special (ahem) favour". :D

Ok as the female side of the house tripp what are you thinking "ahem" means ? :innocent:

LOL - I was more along the lines thinking of "anything" tied to a "coupon".

We are SO BAD :devilish:

LOL

Sorry early AM lack of sleep and still under the weather but this thread made me laugh.

We go from something simple to "trauma shears and crevats in the bedroom"

I digress.... If your looking for something special for your special lady and keeping in the EMS side of things I agree with others... Trauma Shears. If you want to make it "special" you can have a local jewler engrave them. My wife gave me my pair with my initials on them after graduation and they never leave my side.

Another thing you can look into is a Saint Michael pendant for her. I don't know your faith, if any, but he is the Patron Saint of EMT's. I have mine stiched into the pocket of my BDU's ;) (again from my wife)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.