Medic School Vids

Quakefire

Here in Canada it seems to be common for Medic students to make some type of EMS video as a class project. These usually end up being pretty funny, so post em if you got em.

My personal favorite out of Ontario

My groups video

• Like 1

I liked it.

Whoever did the intro was struggling to stay in line with the beat but i dig the Fresh Prince reference.

The rest of the video was pretty cool, looks like you guys have a nice medic program up there. Never heard of one with a fitness class but thats a really good idea. There are few folks in my program who could use some exercise.

There is nothing that will ever make me miss grey shirts Mobey! Yeah the fresh prince was fun, the video didn't work perfect but it was alot of fun. Fitness I believe would be more suited to the EMT class, rather than Paramedic, but I still understand the point. I don't know if I want to admit this but.....I was the one dancing with the dummy.

I really like those vids! At the moment, one of my favorites beside the already posted ROCKsponse is the following:

I recommend the channel of Jocelyn F. (BlueJ) to see some other good educational videos, obviously done with a lot of fun.

I don't know if I want to admit this but.....I was the one dancing with the dummy.

Unfortunately, youtube blocks this video in my country due to "content from Warner and Sony". Can you make it available on another server (here?) or mail it to me, please?

Fitness I believe would be more suited to the EMT class, rather than Paramedic, but I still understand the point.

Oh yes. We recently had a recertification class, where the EMTs were almost as dead as the resuscitation dummy...I consider some sports now in our monthly training schedules, seriously.

I'm just on the way for making own videos, but this would be more or less for public relation and education - not primarily for fun. But we'll see, where we get. :icecream:

Edited by Bernhard

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.