" running through traffic between 21st and broad"

Dude

Funny stuff ? Heres a funny call .

Medic 340 , respond to 21st and broad for male running through the street , reports of self inflicted injurys .

copy control , responding 21st and broad medic 340

As we arrived on scene i was exspecting to see this guy running around and well hurting himself in some kinda way . As ro my dismay , hes naked ! yes , naked as a j bird . He is doing a reverse snow angle in the middle of the road while banging his head hard into the pavement until he finnally passed out . Well thats all the funny for this storey but i can say it was hard not to laugh .

Nate

I think you fail to see humor at all. The humor is the fact hes naked and doing reverse snow angles.. Get outta here with that treat first crap ,.. my job is to provide medical help to the sick and injured what the ******* you think i did just stand there ? lol

go read your books or somethnig rookie.

to the rookie

Heres another funny call for ya's

I had a 22 yom who had asked his girl what it feels like to get it up the A** and she showed him , with a flashlight and tennis ball at the end with a condom of over the whole concoocktion and well it got stuck.............. yes while greeting the pt i sstated and quote ( alright , which one stuck the flashlight up his ass ))

true storey.

Add me to the list of those who don't see anything funny in the misfortune of others. I'm not amused.

Apparently alot of folks do. Look at the Jackass Franchise and oh yea YouTube :rolleyes:

Its threads like this (and other things) that show we definatly need some chlorene in the gene pool (and a good backwash too):wtf2:

Dude, I've heard stories similar to this and worse over the years that I've been in EMS. They are not funny. There are a lot of reasons why they aren't.

Add me to the list of "Don't find this funny" people.

• Like 1

Apparently alot of folks do. Look at the Jackass Franchise and oh yea YouTube :rolleyes:

I disagree with the premise of this.

Jackass and similar shows are usually people who purposefully and willingly undertake the abuse. They go out of their way to create a situation where one of their "costars" or even themselves will be hurt. They do so in the name of entertainment.

Other shows like the funniest home video series are in line with the patient in the OP. It's either accidental or the result of some injury/illness process that makes the person behave in the observed manner. Accidental or not, injury/illness or not, finding humour in the misfortune of others is not funny and shows a remarkable lack of maturity.

The subject in the OP presumably did not do this in the name of entertainment.

Its threads like this (and other things) that show we definatly need some chlorene in the gene pool (and a good backwash too):wtf2:

Chlorine is needed along with a good spell check program. :whistle:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.