Lawsuit Update - Help Needed

...and relisted it. Nothing is selling on eBay lately.

Ebay is worthless nowadays. They went away from the online auction to just a big store. They used to focus on the guy with just a few items to sell and that attracted more buyers. Very seldom do I find true bargains there anymore. Of course this time of year is always slow unless you have a bargain on back to school items.

It doesn't surprise me. The LVRJ has nothing better to do, since they obviously don't spend ANY time getting facts right for their news stories. I'm surprised they still have any subscribers in the valley.

Sorry you have to go through this, I just don't see how you are responsible in any way at all for a posting in which you did not encourage, suggest, promote or give affirmation to.

Lets just imagine for a minute that the funds that are donated to this cause, that those funds could be used to a far more noble cause ?

I post this while watching SU2C thats: Stand Up To Cancer.

Yet instead to prevent Lawyers bulling our site that is dedicated to sharing of EMS information and directly pertaining to our culture.

Just look at the same situation for example in cancer, cardiac, CPR, stroke and a host of other illnesses and the research that is done and openly shared to prevent death and suffering.

We that are health care professionals simply can not fathom that this selfish act by a news paper conglomerate.

For SHAME Wronghaven you truly SUCK !

• Like 1

Like that guy that got sued by the celebrity for the RV. He said if he had to pay, he would donate it to some Children's Hospital, but not to the celebrity. That would really make them look bad if they turned that offer down. Maybe start a country wide boycott of all of that media organizations publications?