Howdy from Oklahoma

k_emt13

Hey ya'll,

I am a newly minted NREMT EMT-B. I found out this morning. I am currently looking for an EMT job. I want to go to paramedic school eventually. But until then I will get my feet wet as a rookie. Lol. I am currently waiting tables but am so ready to get on a truck. I am looking forward to getting to know ya'll. Can't wait to learn my way around this site.

well welcome and congrats on getting your EMT! I'm an EMT-CC from NY....been a tech for 10 years now and been a vollie FF for 11 years. It's quite a ride but you will love it!

Hey ya'll,

I am a newly minted NREMT EMT-B. I found out this morning. I am currently looking for an EMT job. I want to go to paramedic school eventually. But until then I will get my feet wet as a rookie. Lol. I am currently waiting tables but am so ready to get on a truck. I am looking forward to getting to know ya'll. Can't wait to learn my way around this site.

welcom im from pryor ok lol jump.gif i got my license in febuary where did u take your emt and where do u want to take paramedic

I got mine this morning lol. I want to take it somewhere around here but I am not wanting to drive all the way to norman for school or spend two years doing it but I guess it is a necessary evil.. where are you taking yours?

Welcome to the City.

I'm an EMT-B in rural CO. Sometimes, it's tough getting the higher certs when you live outside the urban areas, but it's worth it if your service supports it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.