Pirate English

Mr. Gypsy: Talk Like a Pirate Day is September 19th. Argh!

Mr. Gypsy: Talk Like a Pirate Day is September 19th. Argh!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk_like_a_pirate_day

And it is associated with the COFSM....

For more information look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster#Beliefs

WARNING: If you have overly sensitive religious views, or you are a religious fanatic/zealot who doesnt like it when your god given right to force your religion on others is questioned, perhaps you shouldnt look at the second link.

:)

Edited by croaker260

<P>Thanks for the links, Croaker! I'm going to go read up on pastafarianism now. Hopefully that letter to the Board of Education will be in there on one of those links. I can only imagine the looks on the school board members' faces as they read it. coool.gif <BR></P>

<P>And, thanks for the official Pirate Day Date. I'm programming it into my phone right now!</P>

Edited by Jeepluv77

<P>Thanks for the links, Croaker! I'm going to go read up on pastafarianism now. Hopefully that letter to the Board of Education will be in there on one of those links. I can only imagine the looks on the school board members' faces as they read it. coool.gif <BR></P>

<P>And, thanks for the official Pirate Day Date. I'm programming it into my phone right now!</P>

WoW haha .. I'm looking forward to sept 19th!

• 3 months later...

The only times I feel like speaking like a pirate is when I occasionally use a small telescope that looks of a style that Captain Jack Sparrow might use, or any seaman character played by Wallace Beery or Errol Flynn. I also feel the need for a decorative eye patch.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.