Kotex pad

ajfey

We must keep this leakage from spreading to all the crevices of the site and stain it, maybe wings will absorb it.

Depends on how heavy it is.......

Wondering how long admin will let this run for in the interest of taste......

Your comments and attitudes on this subject are shocking! In fact, I feel almost toxic with shock!

I think there's really only on way to answer this for sure. Ask the owl.

Dwayne

Oh wow how this topic has given me cramps and bouts of irritability only my midol can handle, The nature of this discussion is one that can fly away or mabe with my new ultra absorbant tampons I just got I will wear a white outfit and go play tennis. I will let you know how long that works out.

Oh wow how this topic has given me cramps and bouts of irritability only my midol can handle, The nature of this discussion is one that can fly away or mabe with my new ultra absorbant tampons I just got I will wear a white outfit and go play tennis. I will let you know how long that works out.

You sure you don't want one of those white leotards and gym shoes like Cathy Rigby used to wear? I'm sure the idea of turning backflips and gymnastics is more appealing than tennis during 'that part of the month'.....

(Starts at 2:23)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.