Classic EMS pranks...

PRPGfirerescuetech

You and MedicRN seem to be unfairly characterizing paramedicmike and I. Hell, I was one of (if not the) first people to post my pranks in this thread. Did you two miss that? It doesn't make a bit of sense that you would sit here and whine that I don't have a sense of fun or humour.

Gracie, there is nothing wrong with your topic, and there is no reason to be disappointed with the results. I'm just personally disappointed with the [im]maturity level of a lot of our brothers out there. And even more disappointed that others would openly condone such criminal conduct as "humourous."

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a medic that loosened the cap to the sugar container on me, so I ended up dumping all the sugar in my coffee. Later that day I replaced the sugar with salt. He wasn't too pleased considering that he uses ALOT of sugar! :lol:

Did you two miss that? It doesn't make a bit of sense that you would sit here and whine that I don't have a sense of fun or humour.

Sorry dude. Ya haven't seen me whine yet, buddy. I never said YOU didn't have a sense of humor, did I? If I did, I am sooo sorry. I wasn't trying to. Friends? :lol: I see where you're coming from though. Keep singing Kum ba ya, Prpg, trust me, it will happen again in some thread, someday. Hehe and I still can't figure out how to quote.

Nothing wrong with good, clean fun....somethings are carried to far though, I can see what you are saying.

The worst things that have been done here I would say, doing a test page when my partner was having an abdominal catastrophe.....nothing like getting a page while sitting on the toilet. No illegal activities though, I like being employed too much for that!

40mg of expired Lasix in a really a hole medics coffee while he wasn't looking... had no idea why he was peeing all day long.

This is SCARY!!!!!!!

Lasix aka Furosemide is a Sulfonamide Loop Diuretic...therefore it is Contraindicated in people who are allergic to Sulfa!!! Many people are deathly allergic to sulfa like me. If you played that prank on me you would have KILLED me!!

So.... PLEASE be careful when you play jokes on people!

Off the soapbox now...

~Ambo

Replace the sugar in the container by the coffeemaker with MSG. It looks the same and tastes like ass. I get my old man with that at least once a year.

This one from the old lifeguarding days.

We had to put a cover over the hot tub every night when we closed to conserve heat.

I put the little kid CPR dummy under the tarp face down.

The maintainence guy in the morning nearly died of fright when he pulled off the tarp in the morning.

8)

The CPR dummy..... hahahaha in EMT class, we constantly picked on each other, (in good fun of course). My partner and I would go get ice cream next door. Well the one day, he made me laugh and I spit it out all over myself, so I decided to get him back.

The instructor said it was time to practice CPR, so we get out the dummies, and blah blah blah. So we get "Annie" and set her in the restroom on the seat. My partner walks in, turns on the light, and goes "oh sh*&! I'm sorry ma'am..... " Then he started laughing when he realized it was the dummy. Oh well. I guess its not that funny. We had a laugh out of it though.

Grace

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.