For Christmas this year...

itku2er

I was gifted last year (thank you !) and I think this year, I'm gonna pass it on when I pay mine. But right now, it's a consideration of who it might be unless I can hit the post amount - what is the total amount it has to be now?

I always seems to gift either ppl that never log in, or people that turn out to be assh..ahhhh nevermind. Too bad we can't regift. HA HA HA. Seriously. I try to be nice, and it blows up in my face. I'm never being nice again. Thought I'd throw that out there.

1 Vote for Nifty.

That's all I'll say, otherwise I'd feel guilty and offer to gift one myself.

Maybe during the next "chat sale".

Yeah one of the ones I gifted last year turned out to be a back stabbing never mind...but live and learn I guess. That is why I am letting you all pick so that I can blame you HA HA HA..(just kidding)

So far I think that Nifty has 2 votes

Emtannie has 1

I am not voting since I am paying wouldnt be fair that way.

This is such a cool idea. Unfortunately I have not been around much lately so my vote would be completely uninformed. Silly season has taken it's toll on my off time!

I am sure you will make your vote count where it's needed this time round. :)

I vote for me, but that's neppotistic

So I vote for Nifty so I can kick his ass at XBOX but I can do that off the computer, so it voids that vote, sorry dude

Meaning I vote for Annie so I can use up my fax paper

Edited by kiwimedic

I'll kick your butt in COD MW2 anyday Kiwi... Just name the date and time. I'll be there with my ACR with heartbeat sensor, Red Dot Sight and akimbo 1887's

Thank Ya'll sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy Much!!!! Especially Terri!!! Now I can terrorize ya'll in chat.... :). God its been so long I won't know what do to with myself anymore. LOL :P

Thank Ya'll sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy Much!!!! Especially Terri!!! Now I can terrorize ya'll in chat.... :). God its been so long I won't know what do to with myself anymore. LOL :P

Umm nifty there is room for only one TERRINATOR!...the terrorizer :devilish::jump: