Searching for an Backpack

krumel

Hi Guys,

I'm searching for an new backpack...

As the products did not fit, I'm starting to search the american/UK Market for an fitting one...

Can someone recommend on product?

My criteria:

- Backpack

- Big enough for an complete EMT-P Equipment without an oxygen bottle (means: Diagnostics -BP,Small SpO2, Temp, Stethoscope, etc., i.V. Set,Bag valve mask, manual suction,Intubation Set, one adult Cervical collar,dressing material..)

- Must be available in Black

- As rugged as possible (Must survive being an Air-France piece of luggage...)

- Not an Bagpack with just one big "pocket", I need some "outside-pockets"

Any Tips for me?

Edited by krumel

I'm a fan of the Jansport Oddessy - not sure what your price range is as they tend to be a bit pricey (for a regular backpack in my opinion), but I've had one for several years and I love it. It's held up really well with no complaints, and yes, it's survived baggage check more than a few times :thumbsup: Has a ton of compartments and seems to be able to hold just about anything you want. I would suggest looking at it ! I believe you can get it in black or something similar to it in black and they have both a US and international division. Good luck !

A friend of mine is also looking for either a backpack, or what I refer to as a "Scavenger/Forager" type vest (many pockets, large pockets), for carrying his EMS "kit". I'll suggest he keep an eye on this string to assist him with his decision, too.

http://www.dropzonetactical.com/

Click on packs .... email Brian tell him you have any medical registration and automatic 15% off, He supply's kit to Canadian Armed Forces, and I have tried to break his gear ... its dang hard to do.

ZULU is his SAR lineup but website is under construction and I just may know his Paramedic advisor too :thumbsup:

Also the S.T.O.M.P from BlackHawk I have used and its good kit too ....

http://www.opticsplanet.net/blackhawk-s-t-o-m-p-medical-pack-accessory-pouch-blue-handle.html

cheers

dang I wish I could find in search Dusts kick ass Combat Kit ... from Iraq ... sweet and pics too.

HA 3 seconds :

http://www.emtcity.com/index.php/topic/5508-behold-my-badass-combat-pack/page__hl__bad%20ass%20pack__fromsearch__1

Edited by tniuqs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.