Who said politicans aren't any fun?

FireMedic65

Normally I would say: Fake

BUUUUTTT its Berlusconi, one of the greatest i***** the world has ever seen.

Recent quote after the italian earth quake with over 250 death and 100.000 made homeless:

"People, you have to see this as an camping trip!". Said directly in the face to people who had to spend the night without an place in a tent, without having a field bed and who lost everything, including family members.

Normally I would say: Fake

BUUUUTTT its Berlusconi, one of the greatest i***** the world has ever seen.

Recent quote after the italian earth quake with over 250 death and 100.000 made homeless:

"People, you have to see this as an camping trip!". Said directly in the face to people who had to spend the night without an place in a tent, without having a field bed and who lost everything, including family members.

I was watching that on the news tonight Krumel, and it disgusted me, is it when you become a politician, you forgo human rights, morals and dignity and gain a labotomy???????

Where some of the logic is with these people defys me, small attention span too....

"And we will punish the people of this heinous.... Oh look at the Kitty"

Scotty :lol:

Politics is one of those things that I've seriously fallen behind on, so I've never heard of this guy. But the video, strictly taken as a video, is funny.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.