This video cannot be unwatched

fiznat

Okay before you click on this URL, I want to express that the video contained inside really and truly cannot be un-watched. It is most definitely not safe for work (NSFW!), children, or the squeamish. If you feel you can handle it, though, please do go ahead:

www.glassass.com

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay before you click on this URL, I want to express that the video contained inside really and truly cannot be un-watched. It is most definitely not safe for work (NSFW!), children, or the squeamish. If you feel you can handle it, though, please do go ahead:

www.glassass.com

No no no no!!!!!

3 seconds. That's all folks

ahhhh you gotta go longer than 3 seconds! haha it gets worse!

Yeah, I know what happens, I heave heard it discussed at work, and there are many "reaction" videos on YT. Just can't watch it. Didn't think it was that video you were referring to.

I see these poor souls present to the ED a few times, but usually their "weapon of choice", is still intact. Usually the middle-aged professional males with a wife and kids. Some people need a new hobby.

Wonder if he died.

Seen that back when it was called 1guy1cup.com The crunching of the glass was great. Great video to watch while eating pizza.

If you are really a appalled by that video, then you haven't been on the internet long enough. There has been much worse stuff going around the net for years.

such as stileproject.com which no longer exists.

but for those who like to get their jollies and rocks off to looking at such disturbing things, try www.theync.com Really nasty stuff on there... definently not work safe, or kid safe, or human safe for that matter. Enjoy

Once again I'm quite glad of my ability to go with curiosity unfulfilled once in awhile. I'm the person that when someone says "Eww! This tastes/smells/looks disgusting. Here." I'm willing to take their word for it. I will remain ignorant in this case and enjoy it blissfully. The rest of you have my sympathies. :D

Yeah, I know what happens, I heave heard it discussed at work, and there are many "reaction" videos on YT. Just can't watch it. Didn't think it was that video you were referring to.

I see these poor souls present to the ED a few times, but usually their "weapon of choice", is still intact. Usually the middle-aged professional males with a wife and kids. Some people need a new hobby.

Wonder if he died.

My guess is he most likely got a really bad infection, sepsis and is doing all his pooping into a bag from now on.

There have been a few videos like this going around, ok well, similar. For those who have heard of "mr hands" that guy died. I'm sure you can google that and come up with the video with a little bit of detective work. Really though.... you DO NOT want to see it. Let's just say it involves a guy, his ass, and a horse... nuff said?

Not quite sure how true this one is or not..

http://i.gizmodo.com/5157354/boy-killed-an...-chair-explodes

Killed ANALLY! ouch...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.