Three Albums or CDs that defined your life................

crotchitymedic1986

Maybe defined your life is abit strong, but I heard this question posed: If you could only take 3 record albums or CDs to the deserted island you would be stranded on, which three would you choose ?

Mine would be:

AC/DC Back in Black

Journey Escape

REO Speedwagon Hi Infidelity or Foreigner 4

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, how do you decide?

I've created cherished memories while stoned and naked to nearly every album mentioned so far...

I'm going to have to go with bands as I don't know the album names....

Some important ones, also while stoned and naked, 38 Special, Meatloaf, and c'mon...just about anything by America or Bread... Yeah? I'm getting old...so sue me.

Dwayne

Dwayne

Its hard to pick three, cause i have bounced back and forth between country, rock, and other: I could have just as easily said, Alabamas Greatest Hits, Willie & Waylon, Elvis' Greatest hits, Eagle's Greatest Hits, Chicago's Greatest Hits, Led Zepplin 4, or even Purple Rain by Prince.

What is interesting is that it is just us old farts that are answering, I am wondering in the age of downloading single songs to your IPOD, if the kids have ever even listened to a whole album by anyone ?

Its hard to pick three, cause i have bounced back and forth between country, rock, and other: I could have just as easily said, Alabamas Greatest Hits, Willie & Waylon, Elvis' Greatest hits, Eagle's Greatest Hits, Chicago's Greatest Hits, Led Zepplin 4, or even Purple Rain by Prince.

What is interesting is that it is just us old farts that are answering, I am wondering in the age of downloading single songs to your IPOD, if the kids have ever even listened to a whole album by anyone ?

You should see the expression on the youngsters face when you mention your favorite 45, they expect you to pull a gun and bust a cap in them.

And if they know what a 45 or a 33 is they have no clue that there were 78's.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.