African Americans and Horse Racing

crotchitymedic1986

Now that we have an African American President, we can finally break that last barrier that whitie has held too long --- we can finally start purchasing horses and race them at whities track. Of course we will have more colorful names for our horses, here are some likely names, i look forward to your suggestions (yes I am an AA with a sense of humor:

Eightball

Section 8

On no you diiiiiddddddnnnnnnttt

Malt Liquor

Jerri curl

I wished a muther f***er would

Eldorado

Escalade

Shaquita

Whaaazzzz up

East Side

West Side

Crunk

Slapabit*h

Blount

punkin or peaches

Sha-na-na

hate to break it to ya'll but the names Eightball and East side are already used up as is ghetto gal. Hydraulic horses huh? that's all we need and drive by shootings? dear god, it would just be another day at hawthorne park in chicago - what's next on MTV? Pimp my pony ? Sadly enough, there really are weaves for those poor dear horses that don't have a tail (I know because I used to have a horse that required one - how sad is that? Had to have his tail amputated). As for the spinners, well, get harness racing involved and there ya go - just need to bling em out ! Thanks for the great laugh there !

hate to break it to ya'll but the names Eightball and East side are already used up as is ghetto gal. Hydraulic horses huh? that's all we need and drive by shootings? dear god, it would just be another day at hawthorne park in chicago - what's next on MTV? Pimp my pony ? Sadly enough, there really are weaves for those poor dear horses that don't have a tail (I know because I used to have a horse that required one - how sad is that? Had to have his tail amputated). As for the spinners, well, get harness racing involved and there ya go - just need to bling em out ! Thanks for the great laugh there !

Reminds me of a joke...

What goes "clip clop, clip clop, clip clop-BANG BANG-clip clop, clip clop, clip clop?" An Amish drive by!

I'm surprised this thread is still going. I would have figured it would have offended some sensitive white person by now. Strong work.

Why?

It is in the appropriate forum which clearly states offensive or adult material located inside. It is simple, do not want to read it, do not click on it.

Yeah man, I wish we had more threads like this, to help promote harmony with the color'ds.. :P

I'd be willing to bet it's been so quiet because the vast majority of white people are saying, "Heh that was funny! Oh wait, that makes me a racist! Doesn't it? But he's black, so if he said it then I can laugh, can't I? Oh GOD! I just said 'black'! Now I'm going to hell, I just know it!" right up until they felt the need to slef flagelate themselves down to the nearest NAACP office and beg to be forgiven. Kudos. After folks have a chance to think this could turn into an awsome thread!

For me, I'm to old, fat and white to come up with any hip new names, so I decided to simpy ad my social commentary... :wink:

Have a good day all...

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.