Study touts treating heroin addicts with heroin.

itku2er

Well as I stated before this is MY personal opionion I know the statics and in the area I am from they suck. If these people really wanted to get off drugs they wouldn't be going out and doing the same drugs that are put on the Methadone for in the first place. Turnip am I not entitled to my opionion as you are your facts? If you leave the Methadone Clinic after being dosed and go straight to your dealer how the hell is that helping the drug problem? It does not it only gives addicts an extra high for the day. I do feel that the research on Methadone and Chronic pain is valid but that is a different ball game than a junkie going and getting Methadone for a drug addiction.

Ok first off I have much love in my heart for you TERROR, But the link you posted is treating Heroin addicts WITH Heroin ... thats what they want and yey need, do I disagree with you opinion ok yes, because I respect it even though its WRONG .... ducks runs hides in fear.

Terri you have always been there for me but face it what you posted and what your saying are different.

As for that pervert Aussie Phil, (of which I worship the ground he walks upon in envy) ... so to answer that query using ICEBERG RHUM (the correct way to spell btw) I have spent way too much time in the Caribbean to talk the gibberish that you OZ prostitute and call the Queens English.

When this gets L5S1 thing gets better ... will bring you a bottle mate.

Just hope AK is not following this thread, its screwing my chance to help with his cause of which is next on my list of stuff to do.

well guess the cats out of the bag ... damn.

Never the less, Terror this Turnip never gives up ... ever, veggies are like that.

cheers

Ok first off I have much love in my heart for you TERROR, But the link you posted is treating Heroin addicts WITH Heroin ... thats what they want and yey need, do I disagree with you opinion ok yes, because I respect it even though its WRONG .... ducks runs hides in fear.

Terri you have always been there for me but face it what you posted and what your saying are different.

As for that pervert Aussie Phil, (of which I worship the ground he walks upon in envy) ... so to answer that query using ICEBERG RHUM (the correct way to spell btw) I have spent way too much time in the Caribbean to talk the gibberish that you OZ prostitute and call the Queens English.

When this gets L5S1 thing gets better ... will bring you a bottle mate.

Just hope AK is not following this thread, its screwing my chance to help with his cause of which is next on my list of stuff to do.

well guess the cats out of the bag ... damn.

Never the less, Terror this Turnip never gives up ... ever, veggies are like that.

cheers

Point taken my friend But I dont agree with giving herion to the addicts either all you are doing is feeding the addiction. Of course the crime is down that is because they are getting supplied with their addiction. All in all they are supplying the addicts with what they crave and are addicted to that is the herion. If they made illegal drugs leagal there may not be the problem the junkies get the junk and the government gets the money.

I just realized I hijacked my own thread......ut oh :ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by itku2er